Study In Bali with Stenden University Bali
Can you imagine studying in the morning on a luxurious white sandy beach? Or enjoying a fresh cocktail with a stunning sunset at the end of the day? Sounds like a dream doesn’t it? Well, for many students who decided to pursue a language course or a degree abroad in Bali it’s a dream come true.
Apart from the fact that it is a top touristic destination, studying abroad in Bali has a series of other benefits. Read below and you’ll find out why Bali could be the perfect fit for your studies.
Studying in Indonesia – the land of cultural mix and wild nature
“Unity in diversity” is Indonesia’s motto and this reflects the nation’s complex cultural legacy that has met a fusion between Indian, Arabic, Chinese, and European influences. Today, Indonesia is a melting pot of diverse populations and more than 700 languages are spoken here. The interesting part is that Indonesians are some of the most welcoming people ever so you are likely to adjust pretty fast.
Life in Indonesia is unique and special in all terms. First of all, the nation has extensive areas of wilderness, making Indonesia the world’s second highest level of biodiversity. When you’re not involved in studying, you can walk around tropical forests and get a glimpse of what orangutans’ daily life looks like and if you want to feel dazzled away, check out Borobudur, the largest Buddhist monument on earth.
Meet a new side of the world with Stenden University Bali
Stenden University is actually a university from the Netherlands that has several campuses worldwide, including in Bali, Indonesia. Programmes are taught in English, teaching style is based on problem-based learning, and professors are professionals that come from various parts of the world.
Other advantages of pursuing a degree at Stenden University Bali:
- you have the chance to engage in paid worldwide internships
- you can go on a one-year study exchange opportunity in The Netherlands
- enjoy affordable tuition fees (around 6,600 EUR/year)
- study in a multicultural environment
- complement your study experience within world-class facilities like meeting rooms, modern computer labs, lounge areas and meditation rooms.
What can you study at Stenden University Bali?
Currently, the Bali campus offers two Bachelor programmes:
- business administration
- international hospitality management.
Hospitality management students, in particular, can get a mix of both theoretical teaching and research work. Stenden University has several partnerships with hospitality associations and business institutes and regularly organizes events where students can acquire valuable business knowledge from hospitality experts.
Top 4 fun activities for students in Bali
Although Bali is viewed more as a honeymoon destination, students can take on many activities and have a lot of fun here. Whether you like to visit cultural attractions, enjoy the wonders of nature or simply relax and lay in the sun, Bali will offer you anything you wish.
- Top places to visit in Bali are Pura Tanah Lot and Uluwatu temples, Krakatau volcano, and Goa Gajah, Tana Toraja – a village with boat-shaped houses, and Goa Gajah, ‘Elephant Cave’.
- You can go on a monkey or elephant safari, see the komodo dragons in their natural habitat, or indulge yourself a nice surf ride.
- Bali in itself inspires relaxation, so you should not miss out on the chance to experience yoga, meditation or do yourself a treat and get a spa treatment.
- By night, Bali is full of life and you will see some awesome night clubs, roof bars, pubs and you can even join beach club parties and try the traditional Balinese dance.
Apart from all these, you will surely discover unique and interesting places in Bali if you come here. So apply at Stenden University and start the most incredible study journey!