Triatma Mulya Stenden job openings
Digital Marketing Officer (full time)
We are looking for an experienced outgoing Indonesian Digital Marketing Officer to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign. The position is fulltime (40 hours weekly).
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing or similar
- Sales driven
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing desirable
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication (English spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Triatma Mulya Stenden was established in 2009 and has an international work environment, career development opportunities for its employees and opportunities to travel internationally.
Triatma Mulya Stenden currently offers two fulltime Bachelor programmes: ‘International Hospitality Management’ & ‘International Business Administration’ as well as exchange programmes and short courses for the industry (https://www.triatmamulya-stenden.ac.id).
Please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) by July 31st, 2018 to Ms. Rani Kusumo, Operation Manager (email@example.com). You will be notified after the application deadline and documents check concerning possible interview dates.