With a preferred but flexible starting date in August 2020 – Universitas Triatma Mulya in cooperation with Stenden in Bali, Indonesia (UTMS) is looking for a:
Mindful Leadership & Life Coaching Lecturer & Module Coordinator (full time)
(Start date: 01 August 2020)
Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply!
As a lecturer & coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Coordination and organization of current module Mindful Leadership and proposed module Life Coaching;
- Preparation and provision of education (organising class sessions, facilitating discussions, advising and encouraging self-directed learning and providing feedback);
- Designing and developing curriculum for Life coaching module
- Hiring quality guest lecturers from the industry and providing them with information and materials;
- Collaborating with the other module programme coordinators;
- Organizing evaluations of the minors you are involved in and improving the minors based on this;
- Coordinating and/or participating in various other academic projects;
- Maintaining relations with the industry;
- Promotion and marketing of the course(s).
We are looking for candidates who fit the following profile:
- At least a Master’s degree (preferred fields include education, leadership and psychology);
- Theoretical and practical knowledge preferably in the fields of mindfulness, emotional intelligence and/or leadership;
- Candidates with a psychological training background are strongly encouraged;
- (international) corporate work experience is an advantage;
- Coaching and/or consulting experience;
- The candidate should have a strong affinity towards meditation techniques and practice some form of contemplation (e.g. Yoga);
- Candidate preferably has participated in at least one yoga or meditation retreat;
- Familiarity with design-thinking or a keen interest in the methodology;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an international context;
- Teaching or facilitation experience is of advantage (preferably in higher education);
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent organizational skills; as coordinator you need to be a multitasker;
- A student-oriented, analytical, innovative and adaptable team player who is culturally sensitive and open to feedback.
Send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to Ms. Rani Kusumo (email@example.com). The deadline for applying is May 15th, 2020.
Universitas Triatma Mulya in Bali, Indonesia is collaborating with NHL Stenden in the Netherlands. The university offers double bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration, & International Hospitality Management, and offers 5 secondary concentration courses related to the bachelor’s programmes. The university has currently over 60 bachelor students and approximately 400 exchange students (on a yearly basis). The university’s ambition is to implement 1 or 2 more (full-time) double degree programmes and 4 additional secondary concentration courses over the next 4 years. The university’s ambitions also include the development of research activities.
Fulltime Lecturer/Coordinator (Indonesian national)
Universitas Triatma Mulya, Bali – Indonesia in cooperation with NHL Stenden, the Netherlands is looking for a local lecturer/coordinator. The individual will coordinate modules within the fulltime Bachelor of Business Administration programme. The individual will furthermore provide lectures with regards to the subjects; finance, economics and management in the various bachelor’s programmes.
Start date for this position is February/March 2020.
Teaching subject keywords: financial accounting, managerial accounting, financial analysis, general economics, business economics, management, leadership
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and organize academic modules, in close cooperation with module coordinators of the main campus in the Netherlands;
- Adapt the lesson materials delivered by NHL Stenden, the Netherlands of lectures he/she provides, to the local context, where necessary;
- Schedules classes;
- The administration of modules;
- Organize evaluations of the modules and improve the modules based on this;
- Be part of an academic related committee (e.g. exam committee, representative council, or other).
- Educates and trains students in subjects he/she masters;
- Acts as a tutor to students within modules;
- Coaches students.
- At least in possession of a master’s degree (preferably an MBA in finance, economics and management);
- Excellent command of English, both in speaking and writing;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Willing to commit for a period of at least 3 years.
Universitas Triatma Mulya in Bali, Indonesia is collaborating with NHL Stenden in the Netherlands. The university offers double bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration, International Hospitality programmes and furthermore offers 6 secondary concentration courses related to the bachelor’s programmes. The university has currently over 60 bachelor students and approximately 350 exchange students (on a yearly basis). The university’s ambition is to implement 1 or 2 more (full-time) double degree programmes and 4 additional secondary concentration courses over the next 4 years. The university’s ambitions also include the development of research activities.
Send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to Ms. Rani Kusumo (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for applying is December 6th, 2019. Interview rounds will take place during the 2nd week of December 2019.